Serving schools, early intervention, after school, summer programs and families direct in all 50 states.
Services for Schools & Districts
- Online Related Services
- Online Behavioral & Counseling
- Special Education Teaching
- Mental Health Curriculum
- Occupational Therapy
- Psychological Services
- Medicaid Support
Services for Family Direct: For Children
- Delayed Development
- Feeding Difficulties
- Coping Mechanisms
- Trauma for Children
- Building a HERO
- Emotional Support Animal
- Eating Patterns & Behaviors
- Social Media Training
- Bullying (Cyber & In-Person)
- Staying Secure on the Internet
- Getting Along
Families Direct Services: For Parents & Caregivers
- Children Facing Developmental Delays & Impaired Function
- Children Facing Behavioral & Emotional Challenges
- Identify Trauma in Children
- Understanding Your Child’s Gender Related Questions
What People Say
My speech therapist was so patient and always had fun activities for therapy.
Overall great experience, we love the therapist and her willingness to help. My son has applied the learned listening techniques when we are reading and has became more motivated.
I love how easy they are to talk to and work with. I love how they’re all educators and know the struggles of the job.
Our provider, Dr. Steve, has been excellent to work with and I am pleased with the customer service HelloHero provides when we have questions, concerns, or additional needs.
My therapist was kind and patient with me. It was fun to interact with her.
HelloHero is great. I love our speech therapist and have asked her to continue with us in the future.